1. Law major, graduate degree is preferred, and has solid legal theory and writing skills;
2. Passing the legal qualification examination is preferred;
3. Responsible, careful, and steadfast, able to adapt to the rhythm of the law firm;
4. a week of attendance of no less than 3 days, flexible time arrangements.
1. Passing the national legal professional qualification examination, the legal knowledge is solid, and has strong language and writing ability;
2. Positive work attitude, meticulous and rigorous, strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination skills and team spirit;
3. Full-time undergraduate degree or above in law school.